1. Super Sherman VT8-460 Cummins diesel engine with clutch housing, complete and running last one left (all others have sold) £15,000. Also available, a full range of spares including cranks, heads, turbos, gaskets, and a short engine for spares – contact for prices.
2. Cushman 53 dated 20th November 1944, fully running, original rear tyre, correct 16M71 engine with the aluminium sump, correct air filter, good condition, immediately usable (can UK register if needbe) £15,000.
3. Humvee full hard top kit, to make your Humvee into a slant back including 4 ‘cross’ doors, all nuts, bolts, gas struts, brand new seals and brand new head linings, gunners platform, windscreen with mounting lugs, sling harness seat for gunner (new) £17500 or without the doors £13000
4. M24 Chaffee cross drive, very good condition, can send internal photos, good to have as a spare whilst available, internal gears still have engineers blue on them £11000.
5. M18 Hellcat transmission, Government reconditioned, can send internal photos if required £15000.
6. USMC M1030M1 Diesel Kawasaki KLR 650 as new, only 139 miles on speedo. Latest model before they stopped production, everything is factory standard, for all intents and purposes it is a brand new bike (I will UK register) £15000.
Any more details or pitcures on the above email/phone.
This MILWEB WEBVERT costs
just £28 and is displayed for 2 months. WEBVERTS are open to
trade and private advertisers from around the world.
Your own page with up to 12 pictures will make your advert stand out from the crowd. With over 50,000 visits a week, it really pays to advertise on MILWEB.